Follow Easy steps to Root and Unroot Android software for windows 8.1/7/8/10 to change anything on software front, to get warranty return/whatever reason.
Manual Steps To Root & Unroot Android Device
Quick Steps To Unroot Android Rooted Smartphone | Tablet Ease Steps
- Follow the method 2 from above for unroot android device
- Run the Kingo Android Root, unroot android device by connecting your smartphone or tablet via USB cable.
- The software will detect the connection between android device and windows operating system. Once the connection will be visible. As your android smartphone is rooted. Instead of rooting option, it will show unroot android device option.
- Click on the unroot android button and wait.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart and your phone will be unrooted. Kingo root software is one of the simplest of all the software as everything is just one click away. However, if you want more option, you could go for Towelroot and Root Checker. As you are breaching your phone make sure you want to root/unroot your smartphone. As by rooting, you lose your free repair contract with the manufacturer. Anything happens to your android, there is no way manufacture could you, and you may even harm your smartphone.
Also Read: Top5 Breaking News Apps For Android
Rooting Guidance: Easy Steps To Root Android With Kingo Root Software
- Download Kingo root android ROOT software and install it on windows HERE.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your android. You could find a developer option under Settings. In Developer option, tick the USB debugging mode. For device running android 4.2 and higher, you will find developer option under About phone in Setting category.
- Run the root or unroot android device software, then connect your android via USB cable. The android root software will detect the connection and will show your phone is connected.
- Once the connection is visible, click on Root, and wait until the software completes the process. It takes about two minutes.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart, and you are done.
Here you will get easy steps how to do Root Unroot Android software repairs for PC.