Many times, your web browser might crash unexpectedly when you are in the middle of something important, making your Internet browsing experience inconvenient and very unpleasant. The same goes for ads that keep popping out while you are reading articles, watching movies, or playing games. After you have tried several other solutions, but none of them seemed to work, resetting your web browser to its default settings remains your only option. Depending on the browser you are using, you might need to go through a different process.
Simple Steps To Restore Your internet Browser To Its Original Settings?
Reset Default Settings in Internet Explorer?
1. Click the “Tools” tab, then select “Internet Options.”
2. Select the “Advanced” tab.
3. Find the “Reset” button at the bottom, and click on it.
Reset to Default Settings in Mozilla Firefox?
1. Find the “Help” tab at the top of the browser. Click on it, then select “Troubleshooting Information.”
2. A new tab will open. Click “Reset Firefox” at the top of the screen.
3. A confirmation window will pop up, informing you that all of your bookmarks, saved passwords, history, and cookies will be deleted. Hit “Reset Firefox.”
Reset to Default Settings in Google Chrome?
1. Find the “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, then click “Settings.”
2. Find and select “Advanced Settings.”
3. Scroll down the page that will open, until you reach the “Reset browser settings” section.
4. Click on the “Reset browser settings” button.
You May Like: Increase Internet Speed Unlimitedly on Windows
Reset to Default Settings in Opera?
1. Close all Opera windows.
2. Access the installation directory of Opera, which should be C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera.
3. Find and delete the “Operapref.ini” file.
Reset to Default Settings in Safari?
1. Click on “Safari” in the “Safari” menu.
2. Select “Reset Safari” from the drop-down menu.
3. A warning dialog box will appear, informing you about what will be deleted.
4. Click “Reset,” and the browser will restart automatically.
Resetting your browser’s default settings is one of the simplest processes, regardless of which browser you are using. Furthermore, doing so is a lot simpler than installing different software to solve specific issues that affect your daily browsing experience, though you should make sure to save your bookmarks or browsing history before discarding them. There is no recovery process available to restore them, so use the reset function carefully.