Now you can remove virus without Antivirus software. Here we provide some easy steps to remove virus manually from your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 PC/Laptop…!!!!
Remove Virus Manually Without Antivirus Software
Few Effective Steps To Remove Virus Without Antivirus In Windows 7,8.1
- You can manually remove virus by deleting virus files using command prompt. To run command prompt hold windows key and press ‘R’ or go to START > type “CMD” on search area > press ENTER.
- Identify the infected drive you wish to remove the virus from e.g. drive C, D, E.
- Type the attribute in the brackets (–r-s-h*.*/s/e) then press ENTER. The last letter “e” is the infected drive.
- Enter dir command to show the selected drives content.
- Check for suspicious files with .exe, .dll, .inf, or .log extensions.
- Delete the corrupted files using the del command. E.g. del autorun.dll
- Alternatively, you can rename the “.inf” files. Go to My computer > Drive >select infected files > SHIFT+DEL’
Also Read: Block and Access Blocked Websites In Windows
You do not need to be tech-savvy to remove virus.