Shortcut Virus Removal Tool: here we highly recommend you to offer quick steps to remove Shortcut Virus from pen drive. Delete shortcut virus is essential for getting your files back.
How to Remove Shortcut Virus From Pendrive Using Cmd?
Follow Steps To Remove Shortcut Virus In Your Pendrive
- Connect the pen drive or memory card that you wish to use.
- Open the command prompt. In order to open this window, press ‘windows key + R’ . And then type the command ‘cmd’ in the Run area and press enter to open the command prompt window.
- Go to ‘My computer’ and find the letter that corresponds to your pendrive.
- To remove shortcut virus from pendrive, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* in the Command prompt. Don’t forget to replace the g with the letter that corresponds to your own drive letter and then press enter.
- Go back to your pendrive or memory card. Now both the original files and the shortcut files will be displayed on the screen. Delete all the shortcut and unknown files and copy your original files and folders to another drive.
- Finally, format the pendrive or Memory card. Now you can copy your original files back into your pendrive.
- by using this process you can remove shortcut virus from android, smart phones also.
Also Read: Increase Your PC Performance To The Best
To keep your devices free from any virus attacks in the future, regularly scan them before pasting any sort of files into them. and do refresh all files and remove shortcut virus in pen drive.