When reducing the size of your pictures becomes matter of quality, there are times that you may have to give-up the quality. Because your pictures on your computer are a composition of so many parts also called as pixels, and these pixels are available in different colors. Editing each and every pixel is also possible, but, when you try to resize the pixel the quality of the picture tends to lose its original quality. So here is the tutorial to reduce image size without losing quality.
Easy Steps To Reduce The Size of a Picture | Reduce Image Size
Simply Follow The Steps To Reduce Image/Picture Size
- Save your picture in .jpg and then open the image in Photoshop.
- Create a duplicate file of your image so you can have a backup of your original picture.
- Now select the duplicated image in Photoshop to edit.
- Select the image, then Right click on your mouse, and select Actual Pixels from the list in order to check the level of pixilation.
- Navigate to Window, select Channels from the menu and this will open-up the Channels palette in Photoshop.
- Then Select Soft Light in order to reduce some pixilation.
- Navigate to menu, select Filter , Blur, Gaussian Blur and then set Radius to 10 pixels in the text box.
- Edit the blend mode on the blurred layer to soft light.
You can also reduce opacity of the blurred layer if you want to reduce the pixel effect further.
In general free tools will have restrictions to allow users to edit the most. If you want dynamic and smart changes to be made on your image pixilation, you can search on the web for paid tools as well.