Computer virus, trojans and malware are malicious pieces of programs that spread around the internet. It infects your pc and makes it run slower. Some viruses can even steal your passwords and other personal information. If you are browsing the internet, the risk of being infected by a virus is always there.
Symptoms Of Computer Virus In All PC’s
Identify The Symptoms of Virus Infected Computer
If you are looking to know Symptoms of a computer virus, here are list of computer viruses symptoms you can check for:
- Your PC suddenly starts running slow. The most likely reason of slow PC is the infection of a virus. Your PC runs slow because the virus is constantly running and working in the background.
- Pop-ups starts appearing our of nowhere. If pop-ups suddenly appears even when you are not browsing a website, you are infected by a malware.
- Your antivirus or firewall suddenly got disabled. One of the first thing a virus would do after infecting a computer is to disable an antivirus, this is so the virus can’t be easily removed. A disabled antivirus is a sure sign of a virus infestation.
Also Read: Remove Virus Without Antivirus
- Your browser homepage got changed to a different site. If you can’t change back your browser homepage, or it automatically reverts back after a few seconds, you are infected by a malware.
- Your Facebook or twitter account got hacked recently. This is caused by a trojan infecting your PC and stealing your passwords to those sites.
All in all, these are the top 5 symptoms of a virus, malware or trojan infestations. To protect yourself from these threats, please ensure that you have an antivirus installed and that it’s updated to the latest version.