If you are a regular user of the popular whatsapp application, then you likely are one of the many users of the app who have become annoyed at the blue ticks whatsapp marks that appear once a message has been read by its intended recipient. Originally, the tick marks appeared as two gray ones once the message was delivered to the recipient, the blue ones were introduced earlier in November 2014, albeit without an official update to the app.
Disable Blue Seen Ticks In WhatsApp
|App Name||Operating System||File Size||Price||Download Link|
|Whats app||Android os 2.1 or above||22.5 MB||Free||Download Now|
Trick In Whatsapp To Remove Seen Blue Ticks
There is some good news, though. WhatsApp has revealed that there is a way to disable the blue tick marks that are seen on the application; however, be warned that there are a few catches to performing this action. You will not be able to tell in any way when someone receives a message from you, so it will be virtually impossible to know if your message was successfully received by the intended recipient.
The update is only currently available for Android users. The update can only be manually performed through the official WhatsApp website. If you still wish to disable or remove whatsapp blue checks, here are the necessary steps that you will need to perform.
- Go to the official WhatsApp website to download the latest APK file.
- Using your Android device, go to “Settings,” followed by “Security,” then “Check Unknown Sources” to enable the ability to install applications from outside of the Google Play service.
- Open the APK file on your Android device to install the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Once the latest WhatsApp update has been installed, open it and tap the three vertical dots icon, which is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Uncheck the “Read Receipts” option to successfully disable the feature.