Android is one of the most popular operating systems for smartphones.However, android devices can sometimes have problems, such as the wi-fi problems, cannot connect to wi-fi, wifi authentication problem, . Wireless networks that cannot connect can be very frustrating. Here are some steps to follow that may show you to fix wifi problem on android.
Fix Wi-Fi Problem In Android Phone
Follow Simple Steps To Troubleshoot Wi-Fi Problem On Android
- Unplug the wifi router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. This will restart the DHCP server and flush the cache so it will start assigning IP addresses again.
- Go to system settings->Wireless & Networks. Select the network that won’t connect, and tap “Forget” Then try and connect once again.
- Check and make sure the security isn’t causing the problem. Login to the router and turn the security off temporarily. Don’t leave your network unprotected! If it connects with security off, then you want to try a different security mode other than what it was using before.
- Some public hotspots require you to accept a user agreement before you can access the Internet. Open your browser and go to any site. It should redirect you to the login page.
- If your wifi router is two band, switch back to 2.4 GHZ only. Uncheck the box that says “avoid poor connections” when your signal is weak.
- Make sure your date and time are correct. Security protocols will often not work when the date and time is set incorrectly.
- Turn off Wi-Fi optimization, which attempts to save battery but can actually cause connection problems occasionally.
Also Read: Update Android Mobile with Kitkat 4.4.4
With a little bit of patience, you should be able to figure out and fix the cause of the problem if you utilize these steps. Knowing basic troubleshooting skills is invaluable. This steps also fixes android wi-fi authentication problem, cannot connect to wifi on android.